[SOLVED] how do i begin to use excel?

  1. #1
    AmberBrooks
    Guest

    [SOLVED] how do i begin to use excel?

    I am a new user of excel,and i do not know where to begin, i do not really
    have anything yet to use it, but i would like to get a general knowledge
    before i look like a total idiot.

  2. #2
    gls858
    Guest

    Re: how do i begin to use excel?

    AmberBrooks wrote:
    > I am a new user of excel,and i do not know where to begin, i do not really
    > have anything yet to use it, but i would like to get a general knowledge
    > before i look like a total idiot.

    Amber just go to www.google.com type the Excel Tutorial and you'll
    get more info than you could ever want.

    gls858

  3. #3
    gls858
    Guest

    Re: how do i begin to use excel?

    AmberBrooks wrote:
    > I am a new user of excel,and i do not know where to begin, i do not really
    > have anything yet to use it, but i would like to get a general knowledge
    > before i look like a total idiot.

    Or you could try Microsoft's site. Try the third one down.
    Create Your First Workbook
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tr...831141033.aspx

    gls858

  4. #4
    Neil
    Guest

    RE: how do i begin to use excel?

    www.nwarwick.co.uk has some information you might use.

  5. #5
    Hi Ho Silver
    Guest

    Re: how do i begin to use excel?

    For my own learning about Excel, I purchased a copy of "Excel 2002 for
    Dummies". I sat at my computer with the book open at my left, and went
    through the whole book, page by page. As I worked through each section, I
    had one or more example Excel workbooks open on my computer screen, and did
    what was described on each page. I also have a yellow highlight marker and
    marked what seemed important to me in the book. When I was done the book, I
    made a list of the pages I had highlighted and what was on them for my
    personal cheat sheet. So, I have learned the rudiments of Excel, and have a
    handy, highlighted reference for ongoing use. Worked for me.
    ------------------------------------

    news:[email protected]...

  6. #6
    TC
    Guest

    RE: how do i begin to use excel?

    CNET and HP also free on line courses. All you to do if register.

  7. #7
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: how do i begin to use excel?

    You could try my "extreme tutorial".
    http://www.officearticles.com/tutori...soft_excel.htm
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

  8. #8
    Zack Barresse
    Guest

    Re: how do i begin to use excel?

    Books and free forums. Read a lot. Learn a lot.

    Zack Barresse, aka firefytr