  1. #1
    kitada hisashi

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: 4

    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    [email protected]
    "kitada hisashi" <kitada [email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    RWN
    Guest

    Re: 4

    4 whom?

    --
    Regards;
    Rob

  4. #4
    Roger Govier
    Guest

    Re: 4

    the bell tolls?
    Regards

    Roger Govier

  5. #5
    RWN
    Guest

    Re: 4

    It tolls for thee?

    --
    Regards;
    Rob
    news:[email protected]...

  6. #6
    Zack Barresse
    Guest

    Re: 4

    6

    news:%[email protected]...

  7. #7
    Forum Expert Cutter's Avatar
    Ontario,Canada
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010
    Posts
    6,451
    Perhaps there's a golf ball headed our way. Should we duck???

  8. #8
    RWN
    Guest

    Re: 4

    If it's one of mine you're only in danger if you're in the bush!

    --
    Regards;
    Rob
    news:[email protected]...