How do I make each row add up seperatly? Please make it easy...

  1. #1
    Homeade baker and candy maker
    Guest

    How do I make each row add up seperatly? Please make it easy...

    I have never set up anything on excel before. My job has always had it
    ready for me. I want to do this to help me figure out how much I will need
    for my baking ingredients for the holidays. I thought that I could put a row
    for sugar, and then for everything I am making with sugar type in 3/4 cup
    and 1 1/2 cups then at the end of all the sugar items have it add how much I
    will need. Can anyone tell me step by step how to set this up?? Please make
    it easy I am not computer smart at all.

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: How do I make each row add up seperatly? Please make it easy...

    I'm willing to take this project on! Why don't you email what you have to
    [email protected], and we'll go from there? Then, we'll upload it on my
    server for all the cookie bakers out there.
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...