How do I set text to top of cell next to wrap text in Excel?

  1. #1
    Carpenter Gary
    Guest

    How do I set text to top of cell next to wrap text in Excel?

    In the cell next to a wrap text cell, I want the text to appear at the top of
    the cell, not at the bottom. Ex. cell A1 is a title for that line and cell
    A2 is a specification for the title. The specification is much longer than
    the title so I use wrap text, but when the row height is elongated to show
    all the text, the title ends up even with the bottom of the spec. How can I
    make the title even with the top of the cell?

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: How do I set text to top of cell next to wrap text in Excel?

    Format-->Cell, Alignment tab. Set vertical alignment to top.
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...