Closed Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

How can I generate avery address labels from database

  1. #1
    Abdool Rahim
    Guest

    How can I generate avery address labels from database

    How can I generate Avery Address Labels from a adatabase ??

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: How can I generate avery address labels from database

    Use Word's Label Wizard.

  3. #3
    Paul B
    Guest

    Re: How can I generate avery address labels from database

    Abdool, and for help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source have
    a look here

    http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

    http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm
    --