overlaying formulas?

  1. #1
    Charlie
    Guest

    overlaying formulas?

    I'm not familiar with the proper terms, but I am trying to collect
    information in a schedule I have created. Is there a way to have three
    different totals for count only from the same three vertical columns. I will
    be glad to explain further, if someone can help. I may not be asking in the
    proper terms. Thanks for any help.

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: overlaying formulas?

    Give more specifics, like column letters and row numbers and what you want
    to count.
    ************
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Charlie
    Guest

    Re: overlaying formulas?

    Is there a way I can send an example of my schedule for you to see?

  4. #4
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: overlaying formulas?