Active X Controls

  1. #1
    PA
    Guest

    Active X Controls

    I am creating a worksheet, with some Active X check boxes. They are very
    small.
    Looking at the properties, I can make the frame in which it is contained
    larger but the check box itself remains the same size.
    Is there a solution to this issue, or do I need to live with those tiny boxes?

    Thanks for any help.
    Paul

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Active X Controls

    I think you are stuck with the small checkbox.

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    paul
    Guest

    RE: Active X Controls

    ticking the 3d check box makes it a little easier to see,you can zoon in tho
    --
    paul
    remove nospam for email addy!

  4. #4