[SOLVED] how to use a music icon and listen to part of a song title

  1. #1
    music icons
    Guest

    [SOLVED] how to use a music icon and listen to part of a song title

    I have a spreadsheet on excel with song titles I would like to know how to
    convert with a "music icon" to listen to 20 seconds of each song. I know it
    can be done because i've seen it on websites, music websites where you can
    listen to part of the song before purchasing it. I would really appreciate
    your help

    Thank you

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: how to use a music icon and listen to part of a song title

    Right click the song title and select hyperlink, then just link to the music
    sample

    Peo Sjoblom

    (No private emails please)

    news:[email protected]...