Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

troubleshoot e-mail from Excel

  1. #1
    tweetweetweedle
    Guest

    troubleshoot e-mail from Excel

    I just had to upgrade from a temporary MS Office license to a permanent
    license, and in the process, Office got "upgraded." Now I am unable to e-mail
    a worksheet in Excel. I am using Excel 2003 SP1 on Windows XP. My default
    mail program is Outlook Express. I do not want to send the entire workbook -
    each worksheet is an invoice for a different customer, so I only want to send
    a worksheet to each customer. I click the icon to send e-mail, fill out the
    form, Cc: myself, and send, and never get the cc'ed e-mail. I assume that my
    customer never gets the e-mail either. I am sending and receiving e-mail just
    fine through Outlook Express. Please help!

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: troubleshoot e-mail from Excel

    tweet

    I use MS Outlook as default email so can't speak for OE.

    On my File>Send to there is an option to send the contents of a sheet as the
    body of an email.

    Alternative.......you could save each sheet as its own workbook and send as a
    file rather than as the body of the email if that option is missing.

    See Ron de Bruin's site for much more on emailing individual sheets and a very
    nice add-in which makes it a button-clicking exercise.

    http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

    Download the SendMail add-in

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP