Closed Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

alpha column changed to numerical column

  1. #1
    DianeMcP
    Guest

    alpha column changed to numerical column

    I don't know what happened. I had a spreadsheet with columns A,B,C..... and
    all of a sudden it's showing up with columns 1,2,3,.....

    It still has rows 1,2,3,....

    Does anyone know how I can get the columns A,B,C.....back?

    MSOffice XP is being used on a WinXP system
    --
    Thanks,
    Diane

  2. #2
    Roger Govier
    Guest

    Re: alpha column changed to numerical column

    Hi Diane

    Tools>Options>General>untick the R1C1 box

    Regards

    Roger Govier

  3. #3
    DianeMcP
    Guest

    RE: alpha column changed to numerical column

    Never mind.... I found the setting under Tools, Options, General which
    referenced the "R1C1 reference style" - which somehow got checked.....
    unchecked it.....
    --
    Thanks,
    Diane

  4. #4
    George Gee
    Guest

    Re: alpha column changed to numerical column

    DianeMcP

    Tools > Options > General tab > Uncheck
    'R1C1 reference style.

    George Gee