Closed Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

how do I create GST worksheet in excel

  1. #1
    jl
    Guest

    how do I create GST worksheet in excel

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: how do I create GST worksheet in excel

    What is a GST worksheet?
    Please explain what you're trying to do

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten

    "jl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Ed Ferrero
    Guest

    Re: how do I create GST worksheet in excel

    Hi jl,

    Sounds like Goods and Services Tax. Are you Australian?

    GST is calculated as 10% of sales.
    So if you quote a price inclusive of GST, the GST is =price/11

    As in;

    Total Price $110
    Includes $10 GST

    So, what do you want the worksheet to do?

    Ed Ferrero
    http://edferrero.m6.net/

  4. #4
    jl
    Guest

    Re: how do I create GST worksheet in excel

    Hi Ed,
    Thanks for your response. I am Canadian and we also have Goods &
    Services Tax. I' m a real estate agent collecting GST on my sales, trying to
    set up an income & expense sheet and get GST as a spinoff for my reporting
    requirements with year to date totals for my personal annual income tax
    return.

    John Lavin

  5. #5
    Ed Ferrero
    Guest

    Re: how do I create GST worksheet in excel

    Hi John,

    I have a workbook that does this (developed for my own personal use).
    I will send it to you if you email me personally. Be warned, it is somewhat
    sketchy in instructions, but it follows the methods described in
    http://edferrero.m6.net/DataTutor01.shtml

    Ed Ferrero
    http://edferrero.m6.net/

  6. #6
    jl
    Guest

    Re: how do I create GST worksheet in excel

    Hi Ed,
    Thanks for your offer. Sending you an email from my website.

    John Lavin
    www.johnlavin.ca

    "Ed Ferrero" wrote:

    > Hi John,
    >
    > I have a workbook that does this (developed for my own personal use).
    > I will send it to you if you email me personally. Be warned, it is somewhat
    > sketchy in instructions, but it follows the methods described in
    > http://edferrero.m6.net/DataTutor01.shtml
    >
    > Ed Ferrero
    > http://edferrero.m6.net/
    >
    > > Hi Ed,
    > > Thanks for your response. I am Canadian and we also have Goods &
    > > Services Tax. I' m a real estate agent collecting GST on my sales, trying
    > > set up an income & expense sheet and get GST as a spinoff for my reporting
    > > requirements with year to date totals for my personal annual income tax
    > > return.
    > >
    > > John Lavin

Closed Thread