Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Why wont Solver apper in tools?

  1. #1
    Broken man
    Guest

    Why wont Solver apper in tools?

    I checked the box to load solver, but it will not appear under tools? When I
    look in my Add In folder there appears to be no files. Is this why it wont
    load? If so where do I get Solver and other Add In's from?

  2. #2
    Ken Wright
    Guest

    Re: Why wont Solver apper in tools?

    Depending on how it was installed, you may need the media in your CD/DVD ROM
    when you add this.

    --
    Regards
    Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03