Closed Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

How to put an ampersand in an excel header and footer?

  1. #1
    Grd
    Guest

    How to put an ampersand in an excel header and footer?

    Hi

    WHen I put an ampersand in the header it seems to disappear?

    Strange!!!
    Any help
    Thanks

    Gr

  2. #2
    Guest

    Re: How to put an ampersand in an excel header and footer?

    Hi

    You'll need to use 2 ampersands to get one! Try Fish && Chips

    Andy.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: How to put an ampersand in an excel header and footer?

    Would rather try Tripe&&Onions !
    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

  4. #4
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: How to put an ampersand in an excel header and footer?

    Haggish anyone? <bg>

    Peo Sjoblom

    (No private emails please)

    news:[email protected]...

  5. #5
    Grd
    Guest

    Re: How to put an ampersand in an excel header and footer?

    that works

    "Andy" wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > You'll need to use 2 ampersands to get one! Try Fish && Chips
    >
    > Andy.
    >
    > "Grd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Hi
    > >
    > > WHen I put an ampersand in the header it seems to disappear?
    > >
    > > Strange!!!
    > > Any help
    > > Thanks
    > >
    > > Gr