how do i get my replys to my question?

  1. #1
    Yaron
    Guest

    how do i get my replys to my question?

    fI'm a new user. I posted my question about Excel 2003 & went ofline. I loged
    in again but can't find a reply.

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: how do i get my replys to my question?

    You have not posted any other message in this newsgroup, at least not with
    the same name.

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: how do i get my replys to my question?

    Yaron

    Have a look here for your first posting in .worksheet.functions and a couple
    of replies.

    http://snipurl.com/kdi9

    Google is your friend.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP