[SOLVED] track credit card billings

  1. #1
    Wonderingif
    Guest

    [SOLVED] track credit card billings

    looking for a form to track individual credit card purchases from the
    statement and in various categories.

  2. #2
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: track credit card billings

    From whose point of view, the purchaser or the seller.
    If as the purchaser, I think you can download the information from the credit card
    company, I guess the same might apply for the seller as well.

    When using Excel be sure to make the credit card field text, it will not work as a number
    since it has 16 digits and numbers in Excel by IEEE standards and PC register usage
    can only have 15 significant digits.

    I dare say if you are looking for a complete solution, you are very unlikely to get
    much by posting anonymously, although I expect it is the kind of question that you
    will have to do all of the work yourself or purchase some kind of tracking software.
    As a purchaser it is possible that Quicken might work for you, but you would have
    to be more specific about what your are looking for so that someone can really answer your
    question..
    ---
    HTH,