[SOLVED] 1 word search

  1. #1
    brandi
    Guest

    [SOLVED] 1 word search

    I have 59,000 people with all of their info on my sheet.
    can i do a one word search to find a certain name or address, etc and how?

  2. #2
    George Gee
    Guest

    Re: 1 word search

    brandi

    On the top toolbar, click 'Edit' > Find
    Type your word in 'Find what'.
    Click 'Find next'.

    George Gee

  3. #3
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: 1 word search

    59000 is quite a lot, ever thought of migrating the list to Access, then you
    can query from excel
    A large list like that in excel using formulas will probably slow down the
    workbook quite a bit?

    Peo Sjoblom

    (No private emails please)

    news:[email protected]...