Closed Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

bills, invoices

  1. #1
    looking to bill clients
    Guest

    bills, invoices

    I need to create an invoice for my company

  2. #2
    Paul B
    Guest

    Re: bills, invoices

    Have a look here and see if one of these will work, or get you started

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/re...&Query=invoice
    --
    Paul B
    Using Excel 2002 & 2003

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: bills, invoices

    Microsoft has invoice templates that can be downloaded and most likely you
    should have that too, if you do file>new and select template there should be
    one named invoice

    Peo Sjoblom

  4. #4
    Chuck Davis
    Guest

    Re: bills, invoices

    "Peo Sjoblom" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:u$KfYVc%[email protected]...
    > Microsoft has invoice templates that can be downloaded and most likely you
    > should have that too, if you do file>new and select template there should
    > be
    > one named invoice
    >

    > --
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Peo Sjoblom
    >
    > "looking to bill clients" <looking to bill
    > [email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> I need to create an invoice for my company

    I know nothing about your company. However, there must be some method of
    accounting work being done. If you are performing double entry bookkeeping,
    the invoice creation methods mentioned will work.

    I suggest QuickBooks to make all of your billing, payments receipts, cash
    sales, accounts payable, etc. Great as input to TurboTax at that awful time
    of year.

Closed Thread