Multiple hyperlinks in one cell

  1. #1
    Rednosebob
    Guest

    Multiple hyperlinks in one cell

    Is it possible to have multiple hyperlinks in one cell (referencing say 5
    different cells)?

  2. #2
    Ron Coderre
    Guest

    RE: Multiple hyperlinks in one cell

    Try this:
    Assuming they are all in the same worksheet, select those cells and give
    them a range name:
    In the Name box (just above the Col_A heading) type: rngMultiCells, then
    press [Enter]

    Then, select your hyperlink cell.
    Insert>Hyperlink
    Click: Place in this document
    Select the range named rngMultiCells
    Click [OK]

    Now, when you click the hyperlink....those cells should all be selected.

    Does that help?

    Regards,
    Ron

  3. #3