Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

excel 2002 wont accept my code on back of disk

  1. #1
    racer
    Guest

    excel 2002 wont accept my code on back of disk

    I cant use my microsoft office teachers addition because the program says the
    code isnt right. I redid it several times and still wont work. Is there
    something im doing wrong ? Need to use asap

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: excel 2002 wont accept my code on back of disk

    Check that you are not entering 0 (zero) when it should be capital o or vice
    versa.

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...