how do I learn to use excel???

  1. #1
    jellybean
    Guest

    how do I learn to use excel???

    I would like to find an job but i need to know the basics can someone please
    help explain the basics

  2. #2
    gls858
    Guest

    Re: how do I learn to use excel???

    jellybean wrote:
    > I would like to find an job but i need to know the basics can someone please
    > help explain the basics

    A good place to start is Microsoft own Excel site:
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tr...831141033.aspx

    a google for Excel basics or Excel tutorial will get many hits.
    Here's one that seems to cover the basics.

    gls858

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: how do I learn to use excel???

    jelly

    Some tutorial sites for basics of Excel........

    http://www.usd.edu/trio/tut/excel/index.html

    http://www.baycongroup.com/el0.htm

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

  4. #4
    Peter Ellis
    Guest

    RE: how do I learn to use excel???

    Being an instructor, I would recommend taking a class at a junior college
    somewhere. The price might be more affordable than some of the major
    training firms, but try them out too.

    I also like the Step By Step Book Series by Microsoft. It is divided into
    chapters that are timed at about 30-75 minutes depending on the subject.
    Lots of hand on exercises

    Check out the following web site for the 2002 version of Excel

    http://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/5051.asp

  5. #5
    gls858
    Guest

    Re: how do I learn to use excel???

    gls858 wrote:
    > jellybean wrote:
    >> I would like to find an job but i need to know the basics can someone
    >> please help explain the basics

    > A good place to start is Microsoft own Excel site:
    > http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tr...831141033.aspx
    >
    > a google for Excel basics or Excel tutorial will get many hits.
    > Here's one that seems to cover the basics.
    >
    > gls858

    oops forgot the link:
    http://www.usd.edu/trio/tut/excel/