I want a template for shared rent expenses

  1. #1
    please help me find a proper template
    Guest

    I want a template for shared rent expenses

    I am trying to come up with a template for expenses. We have 3 sources of
    shared expenses with 6 people. 1 person pays for 2 people , Another pays
    for 3, and the last pays for 1. . Two of us cover the expenses while we are
    waiting for a 3rd to be able to share his expenses. Want to be able to keep
    track of what the two of us owe and what the third still owes.

  2. #2
    Kevin Lehrbass
    Guest

    RE: I want a template for shared rent expenses

    Well...first thing is to determine all the expenses, create a calendar, input
    area for paid/unpaid, etc.

    I could create something for you (no charge cuz I'm a nice guy!) if you send
    me the variables above.

    Please put something like "shared rent expense template" in the subject
    header so I'll notice it (as I also get junk mail).

    Cheers,

    --
    Kevin Lehrbass
    [email protected]