What converter do I need to change my QPW files to work in Excel 2

  1. #1
    puzzled
    Guest

    What converter do I need to change my QPW files to work in Excel 2

    I had Quattro Pro (about 2003 -2004) on my computer when my hard drive
    crashed now I have Excel 2003. What converter do I need to change my QPW
    files to work in Excel 2003?

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: What converter do I need to change my QPW files to work in Excel 2

    puzzled

    Maybe the following will help....depending upon version of QP, I believe.

    You need the Quattro Pro convertors from MS.

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/re...ry=quattro+pro

    Then read this from Jim Rech

    http://snipurl.com/cz3x

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP