How do I get the Fitness Chart for Men to work longer?

  1. #1
    Prospect
    Guest

    How do I get the Fitness Chart for Men to work longer?

    I have been using the Fitness Chart for Men Excel template to track my weight
    loss. I find that the downloaded version only has 31 rows, at which point
    the borders end and it no longer graphs any data that I might enter. How do
    I extend this template so that it can track my weight for longer than one
    month?

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: How do I get the Fitness Chart for Men to work longer?

    Prospect

    That will be quite a project.

    You can simply copy down to extend it then clear data from columns B through E
    below row 31 but..........

    Now you would have to adapt all the formulas in columns F through I to return
    a blank if nothing entered in A through E.

    =IF(B32="","",((B32*1.082)+94.42)-(D32*4.15)) entered in F32

    =IF(B32="","",B32-F32) entered in G32

    =IF(B32="","",(G32*100)/B32) entered in H32

    =IF(B32="","",(B32/($I$2*12+$I$3)/($I$2*12+$I$3)*703)) entered in I32

    All these would copied down a fair piece.

    The dates in Column A will increment with no problem if you select A29:A31
    then copy down.

    Then you would have to set up dynamic ranges for each of the Charts' series

    For the dynamic ranges instructions for Charts' series, visit Tushar Mehta's
    site at

    http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ne...rts/index.html

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP