XL invoice replace the dollar sign with euro sign

  1. #1
    Pamela casares
    Guest

    XL invoice replace the dollar sign with euro sign

    How do I replace the dollar sign with the euro sign trying to set up an XL
    invoice?

  2. #2
    les8
    Guest

    RE: XL invoice replace the dollar sign with euro sign

    After selecting the range, select Format, Cells, Currency and Symbol.

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: XL invoice replace the dollar sign with euro sign

    Pamela

    Format>Cells>Number>Currency. Select the Euro sign.

    Format>Style>Currency>Modify. Make the change here and all numbers will be
    Euro-signed when formatted to Currency.

    You can change Accounting format to Euros also.

    This is workbook setting and is not global to all workbooks or new workbooks.

    For all new workbooks use a new workbook Template with the settings you wish.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

    Then File>Save As>File Type