Edit specific range in protected worksheet

  1. #1
    Rao Ratan Singh
    Guest

    Edit specific range in protected worksheet

    Dear Sir/Mam,
    I have a workbook with multiple worksheets. I protected a sheet but some
    menu does not work when it is protectd. e.g. i want to go edit > fill >
    series.

    How it can be possible.

    Thanks in advance

    Rao Ratan Singh

  2. #2
    Bob Umlas
    Guest

    Re: Edit specific range in protected worksheet

    If it's protected, you simply can't. You'd have to unprotect it first. Or
    write a VBA procedure to unprotect, do the fill series, reprotect.
    Bob Umlas
    Excel MVP

    news:[email protected]...