Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

How do I set excel to open a hyperlink with the enter/return key?

  1. #1
    anne
    Guest

    How do I set excel to open a hyperlink with the enter/return key?

    In our old excel program, when you "landed" on a cell with a hyperlink and
    then pressed the enter key, it would open the hyperlink...the way our new one
    is set up, when you press the enter key, you move down on the page...How do I
    reset the key?
    --
    Anne

  2. #2

    Re: How do I set excel to open a hyperlink with the enter/return key?

    Remove the new version and install the older version is the only way I know to
    get that behavior back.

    Probably not a solution, huh?

    anne wrote:

    > In our old excel program, when you "landed" on a cell with a hyperlink and
    > then pressed the enter key, it would open the hyperlink...the way our new one
    > is set up, when you press the enter key, you move down on the page...How do I
    > reset the key?
    > --
    > Anne

Closed Thread