Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

How do I convert .qpw files to excel format?

  1. #1
    confuzzled
    Guest

    How do I convert .qpw files to excel format?

    I have all my income tax files in .qpw format but no longer have that program
    to open them (computer change). I now have Excel and was wondering how I
    convert those .qpw files into Excel format?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Gene
    Guest

    Re: How do I convert .qpw files to excel format?

    Try downloading and installing the WordPerfect 12 demo from www.corel.com.
    This includes Quattro Pro 12.

    A fully-functional 30-day trial is here:
    http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satelli...wnloads/Trials

    I have Quattro Pro 11 and notice it will "Save as..." in "Excel 97" format.
    I just saved a Quattro Pro spreadsheet in that format and opened it in Excel
    2003. It isn't very pretty, but I guess I could clean it up if I had to.

    Regards,
    Gene

    "confuzzled" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    >I have all my income tax files in .qpw format but no longer have that
    >program
    > to open them (computer change). I now have Excel and was wondering how I
    > convert those .qpw files into Excel format?
    >
    > Thanks

Closed Thread