I need a customer registration form template for a small tax prep.

  1. #1
    Christi Nichols
    Guest

    I need a customer registration form template for a small tax prep.

    I have a small tax preparation service, I am looking for a template to help
    me with customer record keeping. It should be something like an application
    for the customer to fill out and should include their name, spouse's name,
    address, phone number, employers for both spouses, and types of occupations,
    social security numbers, desired filing status, names of up to 6 dependants
    and their social security numbers and relationships to the filer, etc. If
    anyone can help me with this, please email me at
    [email protected] This could even be a word, or publisher
    template if necessary.

  2. #2
    Cora
    Guest

    RE: I need a customer registration form template for a small tax prep.

    Try searching for templates on www.microsoft.com They have TONS!!!
    --
    Cora

    "I never did mind about the little things" Bridgett Fonda - A Point of No
    Return