[SOLVED] Add comment to entire column

  1. #1
    Cynthia
    Guest

    [SOLVED] Add comment to entire column

    I know you can enter a comment so when you scroll over the column it will
    show the comment no matter what line you are on, but I can not remember how
    to do this.

  2. #2
    Max
    Guest

    Re: Add comment to entire column

    I'm not sure it was necessary to re-post this, Cynthia. It's equivalent to
    multi-posting (i.e. posting exactly the same query, separately, to multiple
    excel newsgroups) which is a no-no. Please see responses in your earlier
    post in .worksheet.functions. I've since replied further to your last reply
    there. It's better to stay within the same thread. Most of the regular
    responders will read the popular Excel newsgroups (like this one and
    ..worksheet.functions), so you won't miss out garnering their attention (and
    response) by sticking to just one post in any of the popular Excel
    newsgroups.
    --
    Rgds
    Max
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Max
    Guest

    Re: Add comment to entire column

    Here's the link to the earlier discussions
    in .worksheet.functions:
    http://tinyurl.com/cfz7v
    --
    Rgds