How do I add a page to an existing workbook?

  1. #1
    tman
    Guest

    How do I add a page to an existing workbook?

    I need to add a page to an existing workbook.

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: How do I add a page to an existing workbook?

    1) Insert |Worksheet
    2) Right click a worksheet tab and use Insert -> worksheet

    You may need to drag the tab lf the new worksheet to the right (or left) to
    correctly position it

    best wishes
    --
    Bernard V Liengme