[SOLVED] is there a currency converter option?

  1. #1
    FireBrick
    Guest

    [SOLVED] is there a currency converter option?

    My little chart for amateur radio operators gives them the info on how much
    currency or International Reply Coupons are needed to send mail.

    http://www/qsl.net/w9ol/IRC_Chart.htm

    Because of the fluctuation of currencies, I'd like to add the capability to
    insert a line below each Country that would determine the today's current
    rate and calculate any change.

    I have a link to a EURO currency converter but would like to integrate it's
    functions into the actual page.

    Please and thank you.

    You need a Lifestyle change if: You have a rag for a gas cap.

    Bill H. in Chicagoland
    webcams at http://24.14.49.4:8080
    weather at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w9ol/WX/HH.htm

  2. #2
    Bill Ridgeway
    Guest

    Re: is there a currency converter option?

    There are several -

    http://www.x-rates.com/calculator.html

    http://www.xe.com/ucc/

    http://www.oanda.com/convert/classic

    http://finance.yahoo.com/currency?u

    http://money.cnn.com/data/currencies/

    This comes without recommendation if only because I have never needed to use
    such a facility. Good luck!

    Regards.

    Bill Ridgeway
    Computer Solutions