Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

2003 office cannot change text color

  1. #1
    boorish_goat
    Guest

    2003 office cannot change text color

    I tried the only item that came up on search it did not work.(high contrast
    box not checked) I can change the colors of my text but it will not display
    any color but yellow when entering text. I changed it to black and it works
    on the first cell then goes back to yellow. File was created in 2000 I
    upgraded to 2003 Excel.
    Thank You

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: 2003 office cannot change text color

    If you're working with an existing file, changing the color while only one
    cell is selected will only change the color of THAT cell. Try selecting all
    the cells and changing the color to black. Does that help? Perhaps I don't
    understand the issue, though, and someone else will.
    ************
    Hope it helps!
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    "boorish_goat" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    >I tried the only item that came up on search it did not work.(high
    >contrast
    > box not checked) I can change the colors of my text but it will not
    > display
    > any color but yellow when entering text. I changed it to black and it
    > works
    > on the first cell then goes back to yellow. File was created in 2000 I
    > upgraded to 2003 Excel.
    > Thank You

Closed Thread