Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Can't see row numbers or left scroll arrow in Excel spreadsheet

  1. #1
    Jim Freund
    Guest

    Can't see row numbers or left scroll arrow in Excel spreadsheet

    One of my excel spreadsheets won't display the row numbers (half of column
    "A" also can't be seen); left scroll arrow is not on screen. Other
    spreadsheets are OK. What to do?
    Thanks

    Jim

  2. #2
    KePaHa
    Guest

    RE: Can't see row numbers or left scroll arrow in Excel spreadsheet

    Try Ctrl+F10 to maximize the workbook?

    "Jim Freund" wrote:

    > One of my excel spreadsheets won't display the row numbers (half of column
    > "A" also can't be seen); left scroll arrow is not on screen. Other
    > spreadsheets are OK. What to do?
    > Thanks
    >
    > Jim

Closed Thread