Dates in cells

  1. #1
    Ralphael1
    Guest

    Dates in cells

    When I start a spreadsheet my first step is to format the columns and
    the date format is selected.
    Occasionally when entering dates they do not follow the format for that
    column or other dates in that column.
    Am I doing something wrong?
    Anyone else have this problem.

    Ralphael, the OLD one

  2. #2
    farquiza
    Guest

    RE: Dates in cells

    Hi Ralphael1,

    You may want to create an excel template for your date format.
    Just type this on the cell "=NOW( )" format the cell you prefer.