What is a cell mark and what does it look like?

  1. #1
    Kira
    Guest

    What is a cell mark and what does it look like?

    I was working with cells while editing and I need to know what a cell mark is
    and/or looks like to continue. I am working with Office 2000 Professional.

  2. #2
    farquiza
    Guest

    RE: What is a cell mark and what does it look like?

    Hi Kira,

    I am not sure what is this "cell mark" could it be a add comment to a cell?
    or you just a cell address which refer to A1 - A stands for column and 1
    stands for row usually when you select any cell in excel it indicates where
    you are?

    Goto pulldown menu option you will see Row & Column Headers see where your
    cursor lands.

  3. #3
    Kira
    Guest

    RE: What is a cell mark and what does it look like?

    farquiza,
    Sorry it has taken me so long to reply, but a minor emergency came up and
    I had to leave town for a few days.
    I was trying to find out how to delete lines in a pre-printed letter I
    was editing, so I looked it up in the "Help" section and it said, when I
    highlighted the area to delete, that I should include the cell marks. Does
    that help to explain things any better? Thank you.