Need help creating a database for a shopping cart website.

  1. #1
    diane747
    Guest

    Need help creating a database for a shopping cart website.

    Being a total newbie to Excel I need some help building a database for my
    first shopping cart website. Other than the SKU numbers, what other
    information do I need to include?

    For the website I have selected SecureNetShop as my shopping cart service
    and will be using PayPal as my payment gateway.

    Any and all help is more than greatly appreciated.

    Thank you sooooo much! :o)

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Need help creating a database for a shopping cart website.

    Here's what I would do... they appear to have an export function. So
    manually enter a product, and export it. You should now have a "template"
    for yourself.
    Hope it helps!
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com