[SOLVED] Changing a Word Document to a CSV Formated Document

  1. #1
    Team1
    Guest

    [SOLVED] Changing a Word Document to a CSV Formated Document

    How do you change a word Document into a CSV Formated Document?

  2. #2
    MinutiaMinder
    Guest

    RE: Changing a Word Document to a CSV Formated Document

    What is in your Word document? Is it a table? Or columns of data? Or ???

  3. #3
    Team1
    Guest

    RE: Changing a Word Document to a CSV Formated Document

    My Word Document came in a PDF format. List of Sales Contacts. I tried to
    save file as a CSV File in Exel. The comma's would not go in the right places?
    How would I correct this?

  4. #4
    Forum Contributor
    Best thing you can do is try and get the "Word" Document.
    Nothing comes out of PDF "very well"