Printing Problem...Heeeeeelp

  1. #1
    Gibbyfk4
    Guest

    Printing Problem...Heeeeeelp

    I have a workbook with approx 30 worksheets in it. I am trying to reduce the
    scale to a5 and print 2 worksheets per a4 page so that when you fold page in
    half, 1 worksheet is on one side and on the other, again to fit into a5
    folder, tried everything but does not print out the way i want, using a dell
    a920 all in one printer...at my wits end

  2. #2
    Mel Arquiza
    Guest

    RE: Printing Problem...Heeeeeelp

    You may want to try this:
    1. Pull-down menu page break preview to view the final print output.
    2. Change the fonts heights or zoom in the page to see the a5 print when you
    fold.
    3. Or use pull-down menu file, print area.