[SOLVED] Tabstopps in Exel-Zellen

  1. #1
    adil
    Guest

    [SOLVED] Tabstopps in Exel-Zellen

    how can I become tapstopps in exel?
    I use exel-2003

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: Tabstopps in Exel-Zellen

    I do not understand your question. Please re-state it.

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3

  3. #3
    adil
    Guest

    RE: Tabstopps in Exel-Zellen

  4. #4
    adil
    Guest

    RE: Tabstopps in Exel-Zellen

    "CLR" wrote:

    > I do not understand your question. Please re-state it.
    >
    > Vaya con Dios,
    > Chuck, CABGx3
    >

    > "adil" wrote:
    >
    > > how can I become tapstopps in exel?
    > > I use exel-2003

    dear amigo,
    I'll set a tapstopp in xl. Ddo you understand?

  5. #5
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: Tabstopps in Exel-Zellen

    Hi Adil............
    I'm still not sure exactly what you're asking, but if you are talking about
    TAB Stops, similar to a word processing program, where you would jump across
    several cells to a predetermined cell to assist data entry in a form, then
    that can be achieved by just Right-clicking on each cell you wish to "TAB"
    to, then FormatCells > ProtectionTab > and uncheck the "Locked" box > then
    OK.... wnen done, then do Tools > Protection > Protect sheet...........after
    that, pressing the TAB key will cause the cursor to "skip" from one of your
    special cells to another without having to cross each cell in
    between..........if that's not what you were looking for, please post back
    with more information.........

    hth
    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3