Where is the tick icon in Excel

  1. #1
    New kid on the block
    Guest

    Where is the tick icon in Excel

    I can't find a tick icon in Excel to use in a spreadsheet and have to use a
    cross.

  2. #2
    Gary''s Student
    Guest

    RE: Where is the tick icon in Excel

    Upper case P and use the Wingdings2 font
    --
    Gary's Student

  3. #3
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Where is the tick icon in Excel

    View toolbars>forms, then drag it to the sheet or hold down alt and enter
    0252 on the numpad, release alt then select fonts and change to windings or
    select font webdings and type a

    Peo Sjoblom

    Portland, Oregon

    "New kid on the block" <New kid on the [email protected]>