can excel be a time clock or stop watch?

  1. #1
    Anthony Reynard Chinnis
    Guest

    can excel be a time clock or stop watch?

    I have a project that I can't understand. I am tring to create a sign in and
    out workbook for my volunteers time totals. the volunteers will type in their
    names and click in and out. I want to make Excel keep track of the time,
    dates and volunteer names. is this possible? I want excel to also display the
    date and time on a top sheet. Am I asking to much out of what excel can do?

  2. #2
    Granny 3.1
    Guest

    RE: can excel be a time clock or stop watch?

    This may be the answer you are looking for:
    http://office.microsoft.com/training...RP060796671033

    It takes you thru a little traing session that seems to answer your question.
    Hope it helps. If not check the templates on microsoft.com and there may be
    one already designed complete with formulas for you.

  3. #3
    Mel Arquiza

    http://www.*****-blog.com/archives/2.../14/stopwatch/

  4. #4
    Granny 3.1
    Guest

    RE: can excel be a time clock or stop watch?

    Cool site, Mel, added it to my favorites. I searched a few sites and my
    answer was the best I could come up with but this sounds like just what he
    needs. Thanks for the site. Now I can search that too.