Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Suddenly deleted Tools Menu

  1. #1
    Rao Ratan Singh
    Guest

    Suddenly deleted Tools Menu

    I suddenly deleted tools menu from excel. My computer is connected to network
    server. I tried to restore it after reinstall but the default menu setting is
    not restoring.

    Please tell me how to restore tools menu.

    RRS

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Suddenly deleted Tools Menu

    Right-click on any toolbar, and goto Customize. Click the Reset button from
    here.

    Bob Phillips

    "Rao Ratan Singh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I suddenly deleted tools menu from excel. My computer is connected to

    network
    > server. I tried to restore it after reinstall but the default menu setting

    is
    > not restoring.
    >
    > Please tell me how to restore tools menu.
    >
    > RRS

Closed Thread