[SOLVED] How increase # visible entries in dropdown list box so no scroll?

  1. #1
    sciteecher
    Guest

    [SOLVED] How increase # visible entries in dropdown list box so no scroll?

    Using Excel 2003 - How do I increase the number of visible entries so see
    them all when hit down arrow? Would like to see entire dropdown list instead
    of having to use scroll button. Thanks for advice.

  2. #2
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: How increase # visible entries in dropdown list box so no scroll?

    Hi!

    Use a Combo box from the Forms toolbar. You can specify how many items will
    be displayed.

    Biff

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    sciteecher
    Guest

    Re: How increase # visible entries in dropdown list box so no scro

    Thanks for tip but cannot locate info on how to use a "combo box in help"
    When click on combo box icon says to drag in document to create combo box
    list. All I get is a huge arrow. Can't figure out how to input data or to
    get selected data to become a combo box? Can you direct me to info on how to
    use this option? Will I be able to click on a cell or column in another
    worksheet and have this drop down and act as drop down list?

  4. #4
    Roger Govier
    Guest

    Re: How increase # visible entries in dropdown list box so no scro

    Hi

    You will find some excellent instructions and a downloadable example at
    Debr Dalgleish's site

    Regards

    Roger Govier

  5. #5
    paul
    Guest

    Re: How increase # visible entries in dropdown list box so no scro

    some instructions here..

    http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...9ca&sloc=en-us

    when you click on the control tab ou will also see a drop down box to select
    how many lines you want to display
    --
    paul
    remove nospam for email addy!