Forms Buttons for use with macro - recolorable?

  1. #1
    Ms. Tude
    Guest

    Forms Buttons for use with macro - recolorable?

    Bear with me - haven't been on newsgroups in a while.

    Win 2003 XP
    PC

    Colleague is putting buttons (with macros) into a spreadsheet but would
    like to color them. I can't see where you could.

    Or can they?

    Tnx Pat

  2. #2

    Re: Forms Buttons for use with macro - recolorable?

    Tell your colleague to use the command button from the Control toolbox toolbar.

    Rightclick on it in design mode and show its properties. Change the .backcolor.

    Or tell him/her to use a shape from the drawing toolbar and color it anyway
    he/she wants.