problems with formulas

  1. #1
    Mike Lowe
    Guest

    problems with formulas

    I am trying to create a formula to count the number of people in a table
    between a set of age values (3 to 14) i have data in 3 columns for forename,
    suname, age, but over 2500 entries to extract the data from..

    Please can you help

    Mike

  2. #2
    Forum Expert daddylonglegs's Avatar
    England
    MS-Off Ver
    14,675
    Try this

    =COUNTIF(C:C,">2")-COUNTIF(C:C,">14")

  3. #3
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: problems with formulas

    try something like
    =sumproduct((agerange>=3)*(agerange<=14))

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...