Save a single worksheet in Excel as a single file.

  1. #1
    Dakota
    Guest

    Save a single worksheet in Excel as a single file.

    I have multipe worksheets in a single workbook. I would like to be able to
    save each worksheet individually. I want to send each worksheet to an
    individual, I do not want to send the entire workbook. All information must
    be retained in the one workbook, but as the individual worksheets are
    updated, the individual worksheet needs to be saved and sent to that
    individual. Help anyone? Thanks.

    Linda

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Save a single worksheet in Excel as a single file.

    you can probably find the answer here.
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    gls858

    Dakota wrote:
    > I have multipe worksheets in a single workbook. I would like to be able to
    > save each worksheet individually. I want to send each worksheet to an
    > individual, I do not want to send the entire workbook. All information must
    > be retained in the one workbook, but as the individual worksheets are
    > updated, the individual worksheet needs to be saved and sent to that
    > individual. Help anyone? Thanks.
    >
    > Linda

    right click on the sheet tab, select move or copy, click down arrow
    on top box that says "to book:", select new book. You now have that
    sheet in a new book.

    gls858

  4. #4
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Save a single worksheet in Excel as a single file.

    If you want to mail it then look at this pages

    Outlook Express
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder1/mail5.htm

    Outlook
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/mail5.htm

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  5. #5
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Save a single worksheet in Excel as a single file.

    Look also at the templates
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/templates.htm

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin