Locate month n year from range of date

  1. #1
    Rao Ratan Singh
    Guest

    Locate month n year from range of date

    I just want to locate mmm, yy from my Sales book Sheet range of date which is
    from 4/01/05 to 2/28/06 in other sheet which have 12 rows for month column
    sequentially.

    For Example -
    b9 should be Apr-05
    b10 should be may- 06

    it should be in date format not in text

    Thanks and regards

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Locate month n year from range of date

    =TEXT(A9,"mmm-yy")

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...