Reference information from one sheet to a second sheet

  1. #1
    Kathleen
    Guest

    Reference information from one sheet to a second sheet

    Hi
    I have a spreadsheet titled 2006 on sheet one. This sheet has column a - v
    with information. I want to have column b and I through s automatically fill
    in on sheet 2. I was successful in using =(2006!b3) for the first column I
    wanted to be on sheet 2 and it worked up until row 23 then only filled in
    with 0 from there on. Any suggestions?

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: Reference information from one sheet to a second sheet

    This must mean that the corresponding cell in the 2006 sheet is empty
    Try =IF(ISBLANK(2006!B3),'"",2006!B3)
    That a pair of double quotes between the commas.
    If you later have a sheet name with spaces in it, you will need single
    quotes around the sheet name as in 'Year 2006'!B3
    best wishes
    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Difficult1
    Guest

    RE: Reference information from one sheet to a second sheet

    How many rows do you have on sheet 2006?