[SOLVED] how to set right time in scheule

  1. #1
    Henrik Björkner
    Guest

    [SOLVED] how to set right time in scheule

    How shall i do a formula to make a time sheulde. (for my work hour.)
    I have made cell 1 when i start the job , cell 2 when i stop the work and
    cell 3 forpause/food time and cell 4 the sum hour my working day.
    It work fine when i work on the ordnary day but when i work late or night
    exel dont get right sum :-/
    --
    Henrik

  2. #2
    Kevin B
    Guest

    RE: how to set right time in scheule

    Go to the following URL and scroll down the page until you find Time
    functions. I think you'll find your solution here:

    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datearith.htm
    --
    Kevin Backmann