Copy from Protected sheet

  1. #1
    Rao Ratan Singh
    Guest

    Copy from Protected sheet

    Hi all,
    Is there any way to copy a specific range from protected worksheet. Because
    I have formulas in this sheet. when i copy a specific range it may be delete
    or currupt.

    so pls give me a solution.

    Rao Ratan Singh

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: Copy from Protected sheet

    =Sheet1!A1 will return the value in sheet 1 cell A1 whether Sheet 1 is
    protected or not. It can be copied to adjacent cells to expand the range.

    It can also be used in formulas, like =SUM(Sheet1!A1,Sheet1!A2)

    hth
    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3

  3. #3
    Rao Ratan Singh
    Guest

    RE: Copy from Protected sheet

    Dear CLR,
    Thank you for your response. But I want to copy from excel to word, Then
    what should i do?